Monday, October 24, 2016

Doctor VS Chef

A chef is tired of his daily tasks. He thinks that doctor's career is easy, so he open a clinic and put a sign in front of his place: "Pay your treatment for $1,000, if not treated get back $2,00."
One Doctor thinks it is a good chance to earn $2,000, and he goes to the clinic.
Doctor: I lost my taste.
Chef:  Assistant, take medicine from box number 9 and put three drop into patient's mouth.
Doctor: It is fish sauce, Chef
Chef: Congratulation! you get your taste back. It costs $1,00.
The doctor get furious and go out. Few days later, he come back again to recover his money.
Doctor: I lost my memory, and I cannot remember anything.
Chef: Assistant, take medicine from box number 7 and put 4 drops into patient's mouth.
Doctor: However, this is fish sauce Chef.
Chef: Congratulation! You get your memory back. It costs $1,000
Doctor gets angry and go out. Some days later, he come back again.
Doctor: I lost my sight
Chef: I do not have any medicine for this. Please take $2,000.
Doctor: But it is $1,000
Chef: Congratulation! You get your vision back. It costs $1,000.


No comments:

Post a Comment